Mercer (Canada) Limited / RWAM Insurance
Group Insurance Benefits At Work for YouBIOTECanada is pleased to announce that member companies are able to take advantage of group insurance benefits with better terms, coverage and price due to the group buying power. Through the benefits plan for BIOTECanada members, choose the group benefits that work for you. The plan offers the broadest range of benefits to meet your needs with streamlined administration to keep your life simple.
- Group insurance is highly valued by staff and their families
- Valuable asset when hiring and for retention of staff
- Protects you and your employees from high health care costs and other serious exposures.
- You can go with the pre-packaged “1two3” plan from RWAM
- You can keep your present plan design, wiith improvements to coverage and/or cost
- You can - within some limitations - design your own plan
- You can add features to your core plan from a long list of optional benefits.
PROGRAM PARTNERSProgrammed Insurance Brokers Inc. (PIB)
PIB is the distributor of the BIOTECanada plan and interfaces directly with our members to explore the potential for them.
RWAM Insurance Administrator Inc (RWAM)
RWAM looks after all aspects of administration – billing, servicing, product development and contract placement.
1-877-888-7926 ext 235
Att’n: Margaret Schuiling
Mercer (Canada) Limited
Mercer is the consultant to BIOTECanada and plan participants.
Att’n Carol Burgess
Marsh Canada Ltd.Serving over 450 life science clients in North America and over 100,000 members of various industry associations and memberships, BIOTECanada is pleased to recommend the insurance brokerage expertise of Marsh Canada Limited to its members.
- Access to BIOTECanada sponsored insurance products
- In order to purchase insurance, a licensed insurance broker or agent is required to help you manage the transaction. Marsh Canada Limited provides our members professional service and advice with specific expertise in your industry.
- Marsh’s Life Sciences Practice serves biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, drug wholesale, nutraceuticals, medical devices and supplies, and contract research organizations. They provide you the expertise and ability to support your needs in obtaining appropriate coverages to protect your business assets and the interests of important stakeholders.
Contact Marsh for a no-obligation quotation or to enquire about coverage.
National Life Science Practice Leader
Click here for more information and to apply for a no-obligation quotation.
GROUP HOME AND AUTO INSURANCEEmployees can save up to 40%.
Sound Insurance Services is offering a no-cost voluntary Group Home and Auto program to BIOTECanada members and their employees through Novex Insurance Company.
As a member of BIOTECanada, your employees can enjoy the benefits of group purchasing power.
You now have access to a Group Personal Lines Insurance Program which can save you and your employees up to 40% on your personal property and automobile insurance.
Benefits for Your Company:
- No cost or administration – all inquires, materials and premiums handled directly by Sound Insurance Services
- Voluntary benefit to the employees of your organization
- Customized for your employee communication methods
- A sought after value-added employee benefit
- Saving of up to “40%” on a major annual expense, auto and home insurance
- No interest and service charges on payment options
- 24/7 claims service
- Program available for employee, their spouse and dependant children under 25 living at home or attending school
- Novex Assistance: This is a unique coverage only available through the group and is automatically included with your policy at no extra charge. Home assistance (home policies only) - emergency baby-sitting, housekeeping and home care services.
For a no-obligation quote contact:
In Ontario, Sound Insurance Services at 1-800-763-6546 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Ontario, contact Novex Insurance Company at 1-888-77NOVEX (776 6839)
Sound Insurance Services Inc. is one of Canada’s mid-sized brokerage firms and is a well established and respected firm with a strong commitment to client satisfaction. www.soundinsurance.ca
Underwritten by Novex Insurance Company.
For more than a decade, Novex has been delivering individual home & auto insurance to members of employee and association groups.
• We’re a member of Intact Financial Corporation a wholly Canadian-owned company and the largest provider of home, auto and business insurance in Canada.